Appointment Request Form
Which artist is best for me?
We are proud to have some of the best tattooers around who are able to do a wide range of styles. If you're unsure of who to choose, select "Any Artist" and we will pick the artist best suited to your needs.
What do I need to include in my tattoo description?
Give us as much information as you can about the tattoo. The size, location, color, and style are all good starting points. Photos of references give us a better idea of your ideas so send those our way as well. Photos of the location of the tattoo are awesome, especially if we are working on a coverup/addition.
If you have any reference photos, send them to:
I submitted my appointment request, what next?
Within 24-48 hours our shop manager will contact you to help set up your appointment. At this time, we will ask you any necessary information and get a better idea of what you're wanting to get. If you haven't already, you will place your deposit to secure your appointment. Appointments are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
If you would also like to schedule a consult before your appointment, just let us know! All consults are free and usually done within the week of the appointment. They usually take between 10-15 minutes and help both tattooer and client get a better feel for ideas and needs.
Appointments with wes meek:
Wes has a separate scheduling form. Click on the following button:
Aside from walk-ins, all appointments require deposits.
Due to demand, most of our tattooers are booked at least a week in advance. We utilize deposits to prevent "No Call/No Shows" from occurring. When someone cancels without warning it robs the tattooer and other clients of time and money. With deposits we ensure that the time and care we put into the process of creating your tattoo will be compensated, leaving both client and tattooer with a better experience.
- Deposits will only be refunded if you cancel/reschedule 2 days or more before the scheduled appointment. Otherwise, ALL DEPOSITS ARE NONREFUNDABLE.
- If you do not show up to your appointment, your deposit is forfeited.
- A minimum of $60 is required for a deposit. This amount may be more for larger pieces or multi-session tattoos.
- $50 worth of your deposit will be taken off the total of your appointment when your tattoo is finished.
- In case of inclement weather, call to let us know that you cannot make your appointment. As long as you notify your tattooer prior to your appointment time, they will transfer your deposit to a new appointment date.
- If you will be more than 15 minutes late, please call to let us know. After 15 minutes with no call, we will take the next client who is ready and waiting. We will still honor your appointment if time permits but there might be a wait time or we may need to reschedule. If rescheduling is necessary, you will be required to place a deposit.
- For every tattoo appointment, you must have a state or federal photo ID. We cannot tattoo you without proper verification and we would hate for you to lose your appointment and deposit due to a missing ID.
With all that said, we know that life is unexpected and events happen beyond our control. We are always happy to work with you under those circumstances.
You can place your deposit in person, over the phone at 859-266-4187, or click on the button below: